The New Republic was established in July, 2009 by Media Link International, the parent company. It started three times publication in hard copy three times a week in black and white format. After one year, its desire to increase the frequency and quality of work, MLI injected some capital to go in color.
Due to the growing demand from readers and subscribes, coupled with its business forecast, management decided the paper to go daily. Since then, it has been on the news stand with an online version. The paper is distributed in many of the 15 counties or regions with a strong team of county correspondents.
1. To provide the most effective, balanced and efficient news to our readers
2. To inform, educate and entertain the public on very essential issues that affect the country directly or indirectly
3. To be critical of the government, institutions and individuals that go contrary to the constitution
4. To report on cultural, humans rights and environmental issues with the aim of making an impact
5. To help set a professional agenda that will promote the health and educational system in the country